Saturday, June 22, 2013

Jersey project - Design for Calvin Klein


Textured jersey project is about designing a capsule collection of lounge wear for a Calvin Klein brand.
This project helped me to research and learn about jersey materials,lounge wear and also to see how Calvin Klein is different to other brands.
This is an excellent project which helped me to improve my design skills.

Some of my research pages about jersey.... 


Calvin Klein brand research 

Developing design ideas for CK


Customer Board
Mood Board
I'm designing men's & women's wear so here I have done two mood boards for him & her

Manufactured Garment
Outer wear jersey long sleeves jacket including rib neck line ,front opening zipper and front zip pocket combined with black stripes panels, back yoke has contrast stitch lines and used ribs for hem of the jacket. Used military colour fabric for front facing as a designer detail 
CAD technical drawing for manufactured garment

5 comments :

  1. Great !!!! love all these works !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a wonderful talent and truly blessed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Mariya And your comments are very important for me to improve my works.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful work!!

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips